Incorrect pricing when guest tries to book

Kay-and-Chris0
Level 2
Llangollen, United Kingdom

Incorrect pricing when guest tries to book

Hello 

I've got a listing which is set at £180 for every night available in the calander. 

However, someone has just enquired, and in the message it says it's £285 per night.  I've gone back to the listing and it's definitely £180 for that night, as per every night.  

I can send this person a 'special offer', but I don't want it coming up as being an extra £105 per night when people are trying to book/enquire, as presumably this will put people off! 

Does anyone know why this has happened, or how to get in touch with Airbnb about it?

Thanks

Kay

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Kay-and-Chris0,

How many people are staying with the guest.  My guess is that the guest booked for 8 guests total which works out to £285 per night because in your pricing, you charge £15 per night per extra guest over 1.  If you do not want this, go into your pricing tab and either don't charge for extra guests or just charge for guests over 5 or whatever number you choose.  I hope this clears things up @Kay-and-Chris0.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Ah thank you so much!  Yes it should be an extra £15 for any additional guests after 8.

Thanks!

Kay