CHANGE THE HOLD MUSIC ON THE PHONE!!

CHANGE THE HOLD MUSIC ON THE PHONE!!

PLEASE, please change the hold music on your support line!  It is driving everyone crazy.  Delete the song, and use other songs on rotation.  Hosts who have waited hours upon hours, have a gross pavlovian response to this hold music!!  

43 Comments
Deborah1
Level 10

Wouldn't it be even better to not have to hold for hours or to be able to chat or send an email? No one should have to hold for hours!!!

J-Man-0
Level 1

My gawd the SAME catchy song over and over makes me want to pull my hair out. This is unfortunate for the band that put this together but what is airbnb thinking? Pure torture. Come on airbnb get it together. 

Aliza0
Level 1

I couldn't agree more. I am currently in hell on hold for the 6th time tonight listening to this.

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Kandi1
Level 3

I LOVE this song! 

Please don't EVER  change it.

Kandi1
Level 3

I actually googled "airbnb song" so that I could find it, and listen whenever I wanted to. In the process I found THIS page and decided to cast my vote. It's awesome!

Kimberley6
Level 1

It's not bad the first time you hear it.... but Airbnb hold times are always out of control. When you have to sit and listen to it on a loop over and over and over and over for 15 minutes, it makes you want to kill yourself.

Get normal hold music! A Pandora station or something that rotates. This is aggravating!!

Wanderlust0
Level 2

airbnb hold times are worse than comcast or any other company i have ever worked with.  To top that off with a hold song that loops is like a living hell.  Stop being so cheap, and buy some new songs.

Paul300
Level 2

Seriously- after 28 minutes on hold and hearing the song like 7 times, Go to Pandora or Spotify or hire some San Fran musicians to cut 10 songs for youy. You have the cash. I'm just tired of listening to the same thing the 4 or 5 times I have to call per year.

Matt129
Level 1

Well, I like the song.