What Hosts are saying

It’s extremely difficult for an owner to log in and edit his or her profile, photos, description pricing etc. I’ve tried for an hour. I with no luck and I know my username and password Latest reply by Helen427
    I was scheduled to get a payment on or before 9/17/19. Today is 9/19. AIR BNB says they released the payment on 9/10. I called my bank and they have no record of any funds coming in or being returned. AIR BNB is blaming my bank. I have banked with Citiban... Latest reply by Charles688
    Hello, i have been asking for help since early August but nothing is happening, all my payments are still pending since late June and now i am owed allot of money, no one seems to be able to solve my case, last time they informed me that there was a glitc... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, Had a very successful first year renting out our spare room in Wales, UK, superhosts, plenty of repeat stays, 4.98 average, about 92% occupancy month after month - and today had to action our first eviction: 2 overseas college kids studying in Wal... Latest reply by Gerar-and-Zsófi0
    Hi Community, Glad to start the conversation! I am Vong, host a space in Cambodia, Phnom Penh. My listing is "Mansion 51 Hotel & Apartment" and i been hosting for nearly a year. Recently, I got a problem regards to payout. I got lots of transactions succe... Latest reply by Soryda0
    Can anyone tell me why guest do not leave a tip when they are pleased with their stay and everything is spotless ! Whenever I stay somewhere I always leave a tip for the house keeper . Latest reply by Yadira22
    How many years or months do you see a break-even point before experiencing a positive financial picture. I realize that each of us is different in terms of what we initially spend on our properties, so basically I'm just asking for a goal to hopefully sho... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guest tomorrow has asked me to send all details via email or text because he is unable to access his Airbnb account. He has no reviews and I'm wary of reserving all communication to outside of Airbnb for liability reasons. So far, all of our communica... Latest reply by Emiel1
    hi,i want change country,now we have new property...so we want to change country,the new property is in Greece.. thanks Latest reply by Andrea2893