What Hosts are saying

Hi, we would welcome any advice from other hosts as we are relatively new to hosting on Airbnb. We have a large 5 bedroom house and we just got a booking for 1 person for a week. The only message that arrived was just a blank message with a full stop in i... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Prezados, recebi um hóspede em 21/02/18 que esteve comigo até 23/02/18, hoje já é dia 27/02/18 e ainda não recebi o crédito em minha conta. Como faço para abrir uma reclamação? Latest reply by Alessandra829
    I have tried two different beds in my airbnb and have had some complaints, but no one mentions anything good about the bed. I bought a new innerspring/foam mattress and frame but some people are still not happy. No one gives us a bad review because of th... Latest reply by Jenna222
    Affitto un appartamento con Airbnb a Roma e vorrei poter chiedere ai miei ospiti i soldi della tassa di soggiorno tramite la pagina di Airbnb. Purtroppo invio il messaggio di richiesta di pagamento, che dovrebbe avvenire tramite carta di credito, ma raram... Latest reply by Emiel1
    This recently happened to a friend of mine and I am wondering what off-site hosts thinks of the self check-in protocol... The friend hosts a building that has 3 apartments. The entrance to the building is opened via a special key that guests obtain from a... Latest reply by Sean433