What Hosts are saying

HiCan someone help with the below please!? 1- I wanted to see how i can list single room pricing as well as whole apartment.2- i have 2 differnet listings and want the pricing and discount to be differnt but they seem to sync both the same. Many thanks!
    Hi Airbnb, I just finished hosting a guest and have not received payment yet. I suspect it is because I had my ACH listed as my primary form of payment despite it being under "Pending Verification" status. I have two questions: How can I now receive my mi...
    I have a guest that is supposed to check in today and I have heard nothing from them since I sent check-in instructions back on June 5th. I have sent a couple more emails asking them to confirm they have received my instructions and have heard nothing. ... Latest reply by Jeanne21
    Hello, I have a request to book from an individual that does not have any reviews yet. I would like to offer him the room, but only after getting more personal information. I thought AirBNB would provide at least a last name for the guest, but it appears... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I received a misc credit to my account for 73 New Zealand dollars relating to a booking in February 2016.This remains showing in my "future transactions" but never gets paid out.I hagve contacted Airbnb several times. Each time I am told the credit will b...
    Hey Fellow Airbnb friends.I have a guest who had been in my whole apartment for 6 days and not they are compalining that its not clean and want a discount. What should I do? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I have 4 people coming to stay in my Apartment in Paris while I am gone and they are coming from England (but not English). They have asked for me to provide the Itinerary (which airbnb does automatically for both parties) but want to add all the names to... Latest reply by James114
    Hi, I know I should have folllowed my gut feeling, I am hosting 5 guests from Philippines, the guest contacted me asking for pick up twice in the morning then later at night as well, I have explained to her my situation that I don't live in my listing as...