guest not responded, house rule breaker

Chonnikarn0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

guest not responded, house rule breaker

Hi,

I know I should have folllowed my gut feeling, I am hosting 5 guests from Philippines, the guest contacted me asking for pick up twice  in the morning then later at night as well, I have explained to her my situation that I don't live in my listing as its opened to entire house booking. When they arrived and supposed to meet at the arranged spot at 12, I was assigned to work on organizing the event for massive crowd so I could not leave it to my colleagues to handle alone. To accommodate them, I asked my friend a favour to pick them up on my behalf then the guest wanted to change the time to 11 at first I was afraid that my friend could not make it, however I worked out with my friend to pick them up as requested. Once, my friend got there at 11 without their presence, they phoned me nearly 2 hours later from the wrong cafe at another sky train Exit that they claimed not knowing, which sky train exit they need to look for, even though I already told them, one said that the taxi dropped them at the wrong place. They kept telling me that they were at the right place when they passed the phone back to the Thai cafe owner, I was informed that she already told my guests that the place runs under different name and they are at the wrong place despite the name given in previous airbnb message.

After they met with my friend, they have not apologized for thanks her for wating that long in the heat, I passed the message to them that I will bring fresh towels and blankets for them later right after work then one of the guests asked me to also bring plier for her bag when she is fully aware that I will be busy working for the whole day, I have replied to her that I could not make it, please help herself finding it in local stores and my committment to fulltime work taking priority at the time as airbnb is not entirely my fulltime job. 

Afterward, there was no reply, I have asked them about the time to collect the key upon their departure, they have not responded to my question so I went back to my place to leave them a note then I found out that they also broke house rules by leaving electricity fully running, since they left in the morning according to my neighbour observation, the ac was on blast at both floors as I have rented out the whole house plus all the lights in occupied rooms were on. They have taking advantage of the place that I run without extra utility extra charge for short term guests and it may cost even higher than actual payment plus being environmental unfriendly. I am working on how to take aciton tomorrow if they have not responded to me before they leave my place. Any suggestions please? 

Best,

Pom

0 Replies 0