Airbnb Itinerary and visa's for guests?

Airbnb Itinerary and visa's for guests?

I have 4 people coming to stay in my Apartment in Paris while I am gone and they are coming from England (but not English). 

They have asked for me to provide the Itinerary (which airbnb does automatically for both parties) but want to add all the names to it for proof for getting a visa.

Any way to do this? 

Thanks for any advice.

James

4 Replies 4
Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@all the guest names should always be on every booking as they will not be covered by ABB if not registered to stay   

@James0 

No Sara this is not the case - as stated below Airbnb only take the account holders name and the rest are called Guest 2 -> Guest X.

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Actually Airbnb does not ask for the names of the other guest, they verify the main guest and provide details of the main guest but not the additional guest(s) - well definitely not for any of the guests I've had. I address this by requesting this information in my listing description.  

I will actually be interested to find how this will work; I have often though all guest’s names should be provided and they should be verified at the very least but of course that is next to impossible if the other guest is not registered on Airbnb.

Interesting, I'll follow this to learn more. 

Best wishes James

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Just as afterthought, I personally would inform the guest to contact Airbnb to provide such confirmation or any details regarding visa applications. You are the host not a friend or family so you don't really know these people is it wise to provide anything other than that which you can both print off the platform. They can provide supporting bank statements as evidence of the money they have paid to Airbnb for the accommodation or paid to the main guest as a share.

The main guest could also e-mail you via the Airbnb platform confirming the full names of the additional guests who will be staying in your property and confirm that they will show passport as evidence of identity on arrival. You can then respond confirming that you acknowledge that the reservation for XXXX (dates booked) by XXX(main guest’s name) , that the additional 2 guests permitted to stay in the property along with main guest during the duration stated above are xxxxx (list names) and will be subject to all house rules, listing description and Airbnb T&C’s as apply to the main guest. Unless Airbnb is able to provide an alternative confirming all their names, they will just need to print off the e-mail along with the main guest’s booking reservation and BK statements and take it from there; any further issues they have to refer to Airbnb to assist.