What Hosts are saying

I am waitngo for two geusts answering me about same dates. In the meanwhile I have received an unidentified reservation ( awaiting verification) in the sam dates bur as it is not verified I have no ideo of who he/she is, I cannot cancel and unblock the da... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I just returned to my house after my last guests left to find that the whole house as a smell of stale smoke. I state on my listing that there is no smoking alowed in the house, however, I don't have evidence for me to believe that my guests were smoking... Latest reply by Brian377
    Hello I am wondering if someone can advise me on what is best to do. My last guest has competely blocked my toilet and it has over spilt onto the floor and is beyond disgusting. Either way, i am charging them the cost of the plumbing, but I also feel i sh... Latest reply by Helen3
    My host did not receive the payment for the booking last Nov. 14-15. When we check his payout method it's different from the email address we put there can u help me refund?ThanksPls give me a call asap. Latest reply by Helen3
    I am trying to add 2 e gift cards recently gifted me and I am constantly met with " Something went wrong, please try again later" I am putting in the codes correctly. I have cleared my cookies, history,cache I have tried from my computer on chrome and i... Latest reply by Linda108