Why do I still see a pending request from a Guest I blocked (and declined already)?

Why do I still see a pending request from a Guest I blocked (and declined already)?

Hi,

I see a pending request for an enquiry from a Guest who wanted me to write him an official document declaring I was going to support him economically in Italy in case he needed it (dichiarazione di ospitalità), just to help him to get the italian citizenshim. I found that totally inappropriate, reported the Guest to airbnb and blocked him, and also I pressed the Decline button. Today I see I have a new enquiry "pending", and I declined again... but it's still there, pending... is that a glitch? Thanks

Ale

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Ale54. It might be a glitch, of which Airbnb is full. The best is to contact Airbnb Customer Support - you have the proof in the history of messages so it shouldn't be difficult for them to take the user down. Use Twitter or the form: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Yikes, @Ale54, that's something I would report. Twitter is your best bet. Send a DM to AirbnbHelp to get that particular "pending" removed.