What Hosts are saying

Please assist I have a confirmed booking in place 9-11 Mar, and I pre-approved and blocked off 2-9 Mar for another guest... on my inbox the latter shows as "Not Possible", there is enough time between 10am and 2pm to clean the apartment and change linnen,... Latest reply by Melissa776
    Created my first listing for my timeshare available 2/18 to 3/5 but I got reservations from people renting for 2 or 3 nights. I need to rent to one person for the entire period or maybe first and second week separately. I can’t find a phone number or even... Latest reply by Kimberly54
    Bonsoir, je me suis manifestée hier pour ne pas voir mon annonce lorsque je passe en mode "voyageur" et que je cherche un appartement pour 1 semaine, vu ma demande, mon appartement devrait être visible!...Il était visible avant que je termine compléteme... Latest reply by Nicole466
    My listing charges per guest instead of a once off price for the whole home. How do I change this setting? Thanks Latest reply by Jeanne252
    I want to set up a new price for the winter season and under the help section it is telling me to to go to Pricing setting and click the link to set custom weekly or monthly rates under Long-term prices but I don't have a Long Term prices tab. all I have... Latest reply by Helene250
    We had our first encounter with a guest who basically wanted to rent the private room in our home for a few hours to have an afternoon rendezvous with his girlfriend. We found this a little unsettling and awkward. The booking was made at the last minut... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there, for the first time we have a guest who is in his room all day for 2 weeks!!! He is leaving on Friday, should I write something about that in his review??? Hi is going out only to buy some food and he eating in the room. Latest reply by Beata-And-Nick0
    We are trying to make a reservation. We have done the photos of the Id, now the selfie... says looks good but won’t accept it. Now what do we do? We have taken the photo at least 20 times Latest reply by Helen3