Guest in the room all day

Beata-And-Nick0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Guest in the room all day

Hi there, for the first time we have a guest who is in his room all day for 2 weeks!!! He is leaving on Friday, should I write something about that in his review??? Hi  is going out only to buy some food and he eating in the room. 

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Beata-And-Nick0

he booked a room and he has a right to use it 24 h... but to some hosts, this is inconvenient so it would be good if you mention this in your comment in a gentle way. Maybe something like:.....XX is very polite and tidy (or whatever good you can say) we just feel sorry he didn't enjoy our city and everything it has to offer instead of staying at home all day.... (English is not my primary language so you will write it better )

Beata-And-Nick0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for your reply. He booked the room for working-living purposes and I think airbnb or any bnb are not for that kind of thing. You never can be sure why he is all day in the room and if he is actually ok in there??? We are hosting from 2 years and we never had situations like this. I am at home with my 2 year old son and it’s not  comfortable at all.