What Hosts are saying

We're new to airbnb and a recent guest gave us 4 stars in all categories - it turns out in error. So one 4 star out of 13 totally top-notch bookings has meant our overall rating has now plummeted to 92% from 100% - I asked her why she had down voted us in... Latest reply by Alex1477
    In the past, I have never had problems uploading pictures. There, now, seems to be a problem with that. I am using Google Chrome as my browser, as I have been. It now appears that the number of photos is limited and two of the photos are under the head... Latest reply by Linda108
    i would like to know how i can delete jessica my previous traveler, review. they refund her money but in the house everything was in perfect condition the only issue was the water and was resolve becuas she said she wil be at certain time in the house so ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I've never had a bad review or experience, but for some reason the Airbnb people won't tell me, I can no longer make reservations. I've called support and been told there's nothing they can do or tell me and that I should get an email from security. I hav... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi. One of my customers has said she’s been charge £175 for one night at my place when my price is advertised as £150. I have not added any extra charges. She said that when she went to book, AirBnB added a £25 ‘service charge’. Normally, Airbnb take £6.4... Latest reply by Lawrene0