delete review

Karina261
Level 1
Flemington, NJ

delete review

i would like to know how i can delete jessica my previous traveler, review. they refund her money but in the house everything was in perfect condition the only issue was the water and was resolve becuas she said she wil be at certain time in the house so the water was not ready for her, but when she arrived everything was fix. i feel that her negative comment ir not appropiate since she only was in the house no more than 5hrs and left without returning the keys and came back hours later.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Karina261 

You can not delete a review, only Airbnb can do this on request, and will only remove a review when it is violating their terms. Which IMO is not the case here. But you can leave a public comment on the review !

Best regards,

Emiel

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Karina261 Have you removed your listing?  I am not able to see your listing to offer any feedback about how your listing is set up or described.  Sometimes guests misunderstand a listing and blame you for their error, however sometimes there are tweaks you can make that will avoid misunderstandings.  It appears you are a remote host.  Have you considered a local co-host?  It might help in the future in case some other issue needs attention.