What Hosts are saying

Hello!I have a question, Can I terminate timing of staying of guess?such as they have a reservation for 30 days and they just stay for 2 daysI would like to terminate it thank you Latest reply by Daniel1598
    Hi there We own a bed and breakfast where there are 4 bedroom sleeping 9 in total. Is there a way to set a per person rate and to allow the listing to still be available if one room has been booked. At the moment the calendar blocks out when only one room... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    I would like Airbnb to consider a reciprocal review stance to their system. As hosts we are expected to write reviews for our guests, but some guests make no effort at all to review us.I understand that their holiday has ended, but for hosts it’s crucial ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, I am happy with your site. Please, I need your help - SuperhostWhat you’re doing wellTrips reviewed100%50%i have question - what it meen ,, Trips reviewed" , What action is required is that this percentage rate is higher than 50%.Thank you very muc... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, I am married to an American and we are living in Europe for his work. I do have the right to rent my condo in Vancouver BC only 6 months a year. It does cover my expenses and not more. Today, I have receive a message from Airbnb asking me if I h... Latest reply by Sylvie130