What Hosts are saying

I have been a super host for a year now, and never had problems with my guests. I have a 2 bedroom flat, one for me and one for my Airbnb guest.I have a booking in June that now is making me feel uncomfortable and Airbnb is not replying to my complains.A ... Latest reply by Kira32
    Hi all, Im after a bit of advice how to handle a situation with a guest: Im in the Blue Mountains in Australia and have a guest who has booked the long weekend in June 2019 for 3 nights. They booked it well in advance (booked in early February 2019). Th... Latest reply by Sarah-And-Tom0
    Hi! I am looking for an experienced co-host who could assit me for hosting while I am away from May 26th- Aug 15th Ideally someone who live in NYC or close by. Please contact me at *sensitive information hidden* Thank you. M
    Hello. I am new to Air BNB and am wondering if they have a yearly flat rate for fees like VRBO/Home Away does? I can't seem to find anything at all in the literature. Thanks in advance.Arlene, Saskatoon, SK Canada Latest reply by Sarah977
    My future guest try to pay by credit card. But it can't be done.Is there any payment method such as transfer to AirBnB account? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi All,My husband and I have just purchased an apartment on the Costa Brava in Spain and would like to find a co host to manage our property. We live in Australia so we need someone local to the area to meet and greet our guests and then clean and tidy a... Latest reply by Fernando892