Been having problems with my Airbnb inbox.

Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

Been having problems with my Airbnb inbox.

Been having problems with my Airbnb inbox. Every time I try to send a message to my guests, I get a notification that the message has failed to send. But it seems the messages are actually going through because my guests respond and acknowledge the information.

At first, I thought it was a problem with a weak internet signal on my mobile, but after encountering the same issue in different locations – my office, my home, and across various cities where my listings are – it's clear that the internet connection is not to blame.

Maintaining clear and timely communication with our guests is verrryyyy important. Any disruption in this communication can potentially inconvenience our guests and might even lead to unfavorable reviews, something we all strive to avoid.🥶

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or something similar?

17 Replies 17
Esther1067
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Bea. 
i have been having exactly the same problem. I have been contacting the support team daily with no luck. Did you get an answer or find a solution? 

They told me that nobody else had experienced this so I am very glad to find this post! 

thanks

Esther

Same problem here as well.  I can msg a few hosts with my enquiry, but after a few when I press send, it does nothing at all.

Kelly2266
Level 1
St. Pete Beach, FL

I am having the same problem. I show that I have 4 messages. I am able to see the messages on my iPhone, but I’m not able to reply to any message. When I login on my desktop, I am unable to see the messages. 
I cleared the browsing history and cachet on the laptop and on my phone. Neither seems to help. 
I receive “Sorry, an error has occurred” Try again