Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Muralidharan,

Mayoorvihar Home stay

Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

Greetings and best wishes to all the super host.

Wish to express my sincere thanks to Airbnb community for elevated me as a super host. Inspired to improve the quality of service.

And congratulations to all others joined with Airbnb family.

Best wishes for a bright future.

With lots of love and regards.

Roxanne204
Level 1
McKinney, TX

New to the superhost realm.  Very excited to see how this boosts my bookings!

Hi @Roxanne204 

A friend has a large facebook group you may be interested in, it's called Living in McKinney, TX. She grew it organically last year. Hope to meet you at an outing some time.

Hi everybody, after an entire year  being partof this family, I have finally become a super host, it was a long to road improving to make our guests get a better service, not easy but after you star with your first guest, this becomes a commitment.

I have enjoyed this expirience so far, and i met incredible people through this adventure.

Now we are ready to make changes in order to achieve the best expierience that travellers need, by learning form the feedback they let us knew.

thanks anda greeeting from La Paz Bolivia, wonder city of the world.

Thank you so much airbnb I so happy tobe the best winer host again during the years,welcome the guest and hospitality is the key of the host.

Thank you from Bali❤️❤️🥰

Best regards

Komang🙏🙏🙏

Ana36480
Level 2
Quito, Ecuador

Thank you! It's great to be part of this community!

Greetings from Ecuador

Rok134
Level 2
Monaco

Thank you Lizzie

We work hard to please our guests.

looking forward for you to visit us

Rok team

Maki105
Level 1
Kazuno, Japan

ありがとう😊

Zakia22
Level 1
Lombok, Indonesia

Hi everyone, 

Thank you, we're very happy to keep our superhost status for the fourth time in a roll! Special thanks to our staffs and to our guests. Greetings from Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia.

Bunlin0
Level 2
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia

Good Morning Lizzie,

Thank you for your message.

Now booking start slow again from May onward. I do not know why?

Thank you.

Dear Airbnb and All Superhost Community! 

Greetings from The Studios Ubud Bali! 

We were very honored as The Superhost for 3rd time. We open our Studios Ubud Villa since last year in July and our guests satisfaction is our number one priority. 

Our studio is located in Ubud Bali, overlooking jungle view and the location is just about 5 minutes to Ubud center. 

For everyone who like to traveling to Bali, Ubud. Please check our property 🙏

And congratulations for all superhosts. 

Warmest Regards 

The Studios Ubud 

Camie10
Level 1
Sri Lanka

Thank you Lizzie....

I am happy and excited to come on board....

Giacomo415
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hello, fellow Superhosts! 👋

I’m thrilled to join this vibrant community of passionate individuals who share a common love for hosting and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests. As a new Airbnb Superhost in just 3 months since I started hosting, I’d like to introduce myself and express my excitement about being part of this supportive network.

Why I Host: A Labor of Love

Hosting isn’t just about providing a place to stay; it’s an art form. Our properties are more than mere spaces; they’re extensions of our hearts and souls. We’ve poured countless hours into designing, decorating, and curating every detail to ensure our guests feel not just welcome, but truly at home. From the cozy reading nook by the window to the handpicked artwork on the walls, our spaces reflect our unique personalities and passions.

Anticipating Guests’ Needs

As Superhosts, we’ve developed a sixth sense for anticipating our guests’ needs. Whether it’s leaving extra towels in the bathroom, providing a local guidebook with hidden gems, or ensuring a seamless check-in process, we’re committed to going above and beyond. It’s those thoughtful touches that transform a stay into a cherished memory.

Communication: The Heartbeat of Hospitality

Effective communication is our secret sauce. We’re not just hosts; we’re storytellers, concierges, and problem solvers. We respond promptly, listen attentively, and adapt to our guests’ preferences. Whether it’s a late-night check-in or a special request, we’re there, ready to make their experience exceptional. We're always professional and respectful, no matter who the guest are or what they do 😞

The Joy of Improvement

Superhosts are perpetual learners. We thrive on feedback, constantly tweaking and refining our offerings. Maybe it’s upgrading the coffee maker, adding blackout curtains, buying an air bed for that extra kid, or enhancing the outdoor seating area. Each change is a step toward perfection and a chance to elevate our guests’ stay.

Shared Passions, Global Connections

What excites me most about this community is the opportunity to connect with hosts from around the world. We may speak different languages, but our shared passion for hospitality transcends borders. From Peru to Canada, from Spain to Japan, we’re united by the joy of hosting and the thrill of creating memories.

So here’s to us, the Superhosts—the architects of unforgettable stays, the guardians of cozy corners, and the champions of heartfelt hospitality. Let’s continue to inspire, support, and celebrate one another. I’ll have a Margarita (gracias Mexico!), Pina Colada (gracias Puerto Rico), Mojito (gracias Cuba!), and Mamajuana (Gracias Dominican Republic) tonight!🎉

Having grown up in Lima, Peru, and having lived in Miami, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cali (Colombia), Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Detroit, and now residing in Nashville, Tennessee, my heart has always been drawn to the Caribbean. The turquoise waters, swaying palm trees, the rhythmic beats of Cuban music, salsa, and merengue, and the happiness of local people —it’s a place where my soul feels alive. 🏝

And now, let me tell you about my little slice of paradise: My apartment in Dominicus in the Dominican Caribbean. 🌴

My Caribbean Haven

It’s what I have always dreamt of for 25 years, and immediately decided to open the doors and share my dream place with other people around the world so they too can discover and experience this beautiful place in the Caribbean. The condo apartment is in Dominicus, a laid-back Italian Beach Town on the shores of the Caribbean Sea in the Dominican Republic, where the sun kisses the sand, and time slows down. Picture a breathtaking ocean view in a private Beach Club where you can sip your morning coffee or enjoy a sunset cocktail. I’ve poured my heart and soul into creating a truly memorable space for my guests. The apartment is decorated in a modern style with vibrant artwork. The hammock on the balcony beckons for lazy afternoons. Whether you’re here for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a solo adventure, my apartment is a sanctuary in the Caribbean.

Caribbean Hospitality

Just like the trade winds that caress the palm fronds, my hospitality flows effortlessly. I’ll greet you with a smile -remotely 😊, share insider tips on the best spots in Dominicus and Bayahibe, and ensure your stay is unforgettable. Need a recommendation for a beachfront or great Italian restaurant? I’ve got you covered. Want to explore the nearby national park and Saona Island? Want to know more about Bayahibe “Enchanted Town”? Let’s map out the adventure.

Looking forward to sharing stories, learning from each other, and making this journey even more remarkable!

Cheers!

Giacomo Bertaina Reimer

Airbnb Superhost 🌟

Nicholas722
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Thank you Lizzie, have been a super host now for several years. We are grateful to our clients for giving us this recognition. 

We are in Nairobi, Kenya and offer a variety of listings. Feel free to share with any of your clients coming to visit this part of the world 

airbnb.com/h/siayaparkc51

airbnb.com/h/goldparkb403
airbnb.com/h/goldpark2

airbnb.com/h/west-suites112

airbnb.com/h/west-suites413

airbnb.com/h/westparkheights13
airbnb.com/h/tsavoskywalka302
airbnb.com/h/heartland305

airbnb.com/h/heartland605
airbnb.com/h/west-suites402
airbnb.com/h/west-suites501

airbnb.com/h/enzi-305b