Airbnb experience in Budapest

Diana2753
Level 1
Gyód, Hungary

Airbnb experience in Budapest

Dear All, 

I cannot find the feature to create a new Airbnb experience program in Budapest. 

The page is telling me since a year, the site is under construction, but I can see the new programs are posted by others... 

Thank you for your help, 

Dia

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Diana2753 

This is rather confusing I agree as Experiences have been paused for the masses but not for the Super Stars if the latest release is anything to go by.  Are you a Super Star??

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Diana2753 👋

A little while ago, Airbnb paused submissions of all new Experiences—for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences. Current Experiences are not impacted, and bookings will continue as usual.

Just to expand on @Joelle43's comment. Icons is a new Airbnb Category of extraordinary experiences hosted by the world’s greatest icons across music, film, TV, art, sports and more, some of which include overnight stays, where as Airbnb Experiences offer guests unique, local, and authentic experiences. 

We are prioritising the quality of existing Experiences rather than adding new Experiences. At this time, we ask our existing Experiences Host Community to continue enhancing the quality of their current Experiences, rather than submitting new ones. 

Stay tuned in on the Community Center and Airbnb to keep up to date with the latest information regarding Airbnb Experiences an Icons. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines