I would like to book a listing, but I am unsure if it is reliable or too actually too good to be true!

Answered!

I would like to book a listing, but I am unsure if it is reliable or too actually too good to be true!

Hi there - I have come across this property (link below) on Booking . com and on AirBnB but it has no reviews on either site. There also isn't much information about the property on the listing, despite the host being verified by AirBnB. Is there a way to confirm whether or not the listing is a scam...? Any advice is welcome - thanks so much!

**[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner]

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Olivia945, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

I wanted to let you know that I had to remove the listing link from your post, as sharing listing links is not permitted unless they are posted by the listing owner in line with the Community Center Guidelines

This topic has been a point of discussion among Hosts and guests in our community. Here's a conversation on 👉how to ensure a listing is real.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Olivia945 I don't see how the host could benefit from a scam. They don't get paid until check in so if they don't exist then they won't get paid.

I would send an enquiry and see what sort of response you get. Perhaps even say it feels too good to be true.....

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Olivia945 , at 316 euro per night it does not seem to me so good ...

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Olivia945, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

I wanted to let you know that I had to remove the listing link from your post, as sharing listing links is not permitted unless they are posted by the listing owner in line with the Community Center Guidelines

This topic has been a point of discussion among Hosts and guests in our community. Here's a conversation on 👉how to ensure a listing is real.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad