What Hosts are saying

I want to charge my guests a small cleaning fee, since I pay for a cleaner, but I want to let them know this up front. Searching other ads, I don't see any place that fees are listed, although on my host page it's clearly marked. Where do guests go to fin... Latest reply by Jeff158
    The situation. The gues check in all good.After a 1h I got a text from him. "didn't know someone else will be in the apartment."He cancels the reservation and left. Now he left a bad review and asking for money. how is the right way to fix everything? Latest reply by Fred13
    i have a strange thing on my preview happening. When i go to my preview of my listing at bottom of page is says this is the property .....and than there is a total random person i don't know and then it tells me i and i (the actual owner of the property )... Latest reply by Enfys0
    my account got deleted so then my dad made account. the booking that i had she cancelled and rebooked with my dad why im i getting charged callcing fee when it was the guest that cancelled i still havent been paid $1500 and now my airbnb account back and... Latest reply by Helga0
    In my transaction history I can see the transactions for both (2) our properties.If I select "all listings", I get amount X.When I select listing A, I get an amount A.When I select listing B, I get an amount B. But A+B does not equal X So, the "all listin...
    I think I have been lead up the Garden Path with this booking. As this booking was accepted. I have written to the quests and no reply. I could have booked this for the Adelaide Cricket, as AirBNB has always been reliable. AirBNB could have let me know th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, Just starting using Air BnB, I am hosting my property and wondering if I need to tell guests how to access the property and address, or do air bnb do this for me? Latest reply by Robin4