Hello can any one help

Carla-Jo0
Level 1
Shepparton, Australia

Hello can any one help

my account got deleted so then my dad made account. the booking that i had she cancelled and rebooked with my dad why im  i getting charged callcing fee when it was the guest that cancelled i still havent been paid $1500 and now my airbnb account back and my dad bben delted wat is going on 

2 Replies 2
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Carla-Jo0; you should call customer service for that. Based on your information, I doubt that fellow hosts have an explanation. 

When you say Deleted, what does it mean? Completely gone and the error page, when you tried to reach it?

or profile still there and only the listing not there, no error page, but the list of other places instead? 

If it was like the second version, it was not deleted but hidden and maybe you clicked on that by error. Your comments are still there, that lets suppose an error, either by you or a glitch. 

After that, when the guest cancelled, maybe she said or clicked on the reason, that she canceled on your request. That momebt, the penalties are on you. 

If the account is deleted by airbnb, they cancel pendin* bookings at the same time. (For serious reasons deleted). 

Call the service to sort it out. They may forgive an error, if it was yours, need to know about a glitch, if the error was on their side, and the manager has power to waive the penalties. For that, you need to call, explain, ask nicely. 

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

... and for the unpaid money, you really need to call. That’s not normal at all.