My listing is not showing up in search results

Harriett1
Level 1
Senoia, GA

My listing is not showing up in search results

I have searched for my listing.  My husband and son have both searched.  A friend from another town searched.  I have looked at all the tips and suggestions and done everything I can think of.  And still no results and no bookings.  So I'm assuming that no one else can see it either.  I'm tired of dealing with this.  Will be switching to another site.

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Harriett1,

Your listing is visible. I searched for "Entire home" accommodation for the 2dn to the 4th of December next in Mineral Bluff.

when I moved the map over to where your listing map is then your listing showed up as seen in the screenshot below.

I was logged out when I searched. Your listing is an instant book one. It shows up no matter if the instant book filter is on or off when searching.

Screenshot (244).png

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

I found your listing in Mineral Bluff. But had to do some extra filtering.But it is there. Only bookable in december. No idea if link is working to proof it, just give it try:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Mineral-Bluff--GA--United-States/homes?refinement_paths%5B%5D=%2Ffor_you&al...

BTW did you check your statistics pages to see amount of views ?

Best, Emiel

@Harriett1, I was also able to find your listing without difficulty.

I am not sure why your friends / family could not find it.

When I moved the map so that there were about 19 listings on it, you were #6.