What Hosts are saying

Every peak season my property disappears from the Airbnb property search - by entire property - even though their are 300 listings - many "new listings" - Opal Coast Villa - Coffs Harbour. This is the 3rd year in a row my property disappears................. Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hey guys, So I just started using AirBnb a few days ago, and I got my first booking which I'm really excited about. Everything went smoothly, however the person I am co-hosting with also has a booking in the same room. My guest will be checking in on the ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi Guys,I started hosting since 2016. I never got signature on additional papers to airbnb. Do I need to get signature from Guests on certain papers like short term lease.Any comments to improve the following will be helpfull.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/... Latest reply by Moe19
    Dear hosting community,Am I the only one that feels that the combined pressure on turning on Smart Pricing & Instant Book is kind of a way in which AirBnB is mobbing hosts?I am very fed up with it.Sure, turn on features that may be good for some. Sure foc... Latest reply by Kevin467
    Is it art? just for funOnce upon a time, in one of your first renting summers, we had a South African artist as a guest for five weeks. Longer than the usual tourist, but he had an art show in the region and planned to return to Europe and to live in Fran... Latest reply by Helga0
    • batman.jpg