What Hosts are saying

Hi, any hosts based in Warsaw, Poland interested in a meet-up event? I could organise something for hosts to get together to share experiences and talk about common problems we could resolve together. Let me know if you are interested!AdrianShortStayPolan... Latest reply by Jolanta25
    Hello ,I am in negotiations at the moment with airbnb.I am an absentee host and I feel I have really been taken advantage of.I have a guest in my apartment at the moment who from day one has tried every trick in the book to get a free stay. Air bnb are ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I would lilke to set up a few saved messages for quick responses to guest reservation requests. I remember seeing the option when I first listed but now I cannot find my way back to set it up. Assistance would be very much appreciated. Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hello I had a confirmed reservation for one of our apartments that was cancelled a week prior because some of the guests didn't wanted to disclose their indentity.In Switzerland, we are obliged to comunicate ID's to the autorities. So I wonder how this g...
    Does anyone know if air bnb have ever considered auto generating the overall rating based on the five individual ones rather than guests down marking the overall rating without justification?tganks everyone Latest reply by Sandra856
    Forced Abitration is not ethical and many have even questioned it's legality. The only organizations that feel a need to curtail citizens' legal rights are the ones taking advantage of them at massive scale. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/02/goo... Latest reply by Tony134
    Good Day, today Tornike sulakvelidze reserved for 32$ our apartment and he asked me to check in 2 our earlier, i accapted. then when he came i found out that they were 7 of persons . and they told me that wanted to stay 4 persons but reserved for 2 peop... Latest reply by Scott-and-Mary-Ellen0