What Hosts are saying

There is an error in the html code for the SuperHost badge. The quotes are missing around one of the links. Also, is there Business Travel badge available somewhere? I qualify, but I don't see where I can get the badge. Thanks,Ted Latest reply by Pilot-Lodging0
    I had a guest arrive and then cancel because they’re allergic to cats (I have one) and because the curtains didn’t close all the way. They said it wasn’t what they expected. I mention twice in my listing that I have a cat and I think my pictures are a goo... Latest reply by Paul154
    Guys, I recently hosted a lady who was clearly determined to get a big discount out of the cabin from the moment she made the reservation. She complained that she thought it was another price for hours, even though I kept explaining her that sometimes Air... Latest reply by Linda108
    of the Apartment for rent. Hello, dear hosts. ---- A little preview of who I am (beneath this preview you can read the actual post) ------ I’m also the host on Airbnb (Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Kiev - the capital), but daily rent is more an experiment for... Latest reply by Olga464
    Hello, I am currently looking to become a co-host. I am also a Airbnb host so I am pretty familar with everything.I am located in Texas. Latest reply by Rita593