What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I have been an Airbnb host for years. Recently, I had a guest damage my kitchen counter. AirBNB only paid 40% of the cost to repair the damage. The process was very troubling. For starters, you cannot talk with anyone real. You can only commu... Latest reply by Brett3
    Allow me to tell you a story... Firstly, the thing to understand about Bundle (the cat) is that he is an active rodent hunter. He is doing his part to save and protect the local New Zealand ecosystem by knocking off rats and mice on a grand scale. Rats a... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi I updated my lisiting to include a cleaning fee and additional charge for over 2 guests at £5 per night. Someone has just booked our apartment (for 3). It has included the cleaning fee but not the additional guest fee? any help from air bnb would be ... Latest reply by Helen3
    clean bedding and daily cleaning in each single apartment all over and over again during entire 1 week stay on one and the same floor, but in different apartment each single day. --------Hello, dear hosts. ---- A little preview of who I am (beneath this p... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi everyone, for our second payout we lost $55 between Airbnb and our bank. Apparently these fees are from a middle bank.The amount is huge. Did you have the same problem? Our first payout was ok. Thanks
    HelloI am a host in Queenstown and was just wondering if anyone was looking for a co host. I can help with all aspects of your property giving you more free time to do the things that you want to do.Regards Cindy
    Hi Everyone, I was not give back my superhost status this last review. I seem to trust that Airbnb does things - and I do not check them out. I didn't account for human error. I finally was able to prove that one of the reviews was indeed inaccurate and... Latest reply by Lisa391