Hooray!! Listing "progress" is no more improved with listing "performance"

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

Hooray!! Listing "progress" is no more improved with listing "performance"

Yes, take a look at your listings " Performane" it is where progress was previously at, a lot of beneficial listing information for the host.

Rubén
32 Replies 32
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Rubén16 What do you mean? I can’t see anything new entirely... looks like the same info, just moved about a bit?

Edit: no wait, I see it. New graphs and things, only mine are blank saying “no data” 😞   No fair!!

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

@Ben551  Mine had all the data it was great!! however it also went blank when I backed out and went back in, I think they are still working on it, it was awsome information.

Rubén
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Rubén16 I’m standing by to see when data starts to appear. I expect it will take a while.

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

@Ben551  It all went back to "Progress" in my listing,  it was "Performance" at 4:00am in the U.S.A.

It was great, the graph showed that I had 70 views for the 15th of Febuary and the guests looked at it on the 9th of February for that 15th of Feb.  it is going to be a very usefull tool among the additional listing metrics that was in there.

Rubén
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Rubén16 Pity you didn’t have screen shots to share... let’s keep an eye out to see if it appears again.

Beth80
Level 10
State of Roraima, Brazil

@Rubén16 Nothing new showing here yet. I would like to see the total earning for each month as part of the progress chart. I don't like to do math.

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Rubén16 Don’t ask me how but I got some cache magic happening on my Mercury app...

So sneak preview time!

FB801E1E-0264-463B-8657-6EAB1CFB5963.pngEACDFF9A-ECD5-482A-9E63-7D1551001EF2.pngD25668C7-C234-4B14-A6B9-270E05518B5F.png

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

Save it all!!

Rubén
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

And wait, there is more!

Whole lot of view impression data:

A3460042-D610-4527-9C12-D59B18DF2379.png81F098CA-4259-46D1-A3B4-7CFB1CF64D45.png

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

@Ben551It all looks good, hopefully it will stay active.

Rubén
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ben551

thx for info, still the same old progress here

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

So, standing back, the only thing I question is the usefulness of this information. In my case in particular, I know from my third party pricing tools that all the Airbnb market median data showing above is wrong. Significantly wrong. My occupancy rate is 100% primarily because my rates are so low... so Airbnb data showing that I’m way above median is wildly incorrect!

I’ve said it before, I think Airbnb is applying global “Winter” prices to my NZ listing while we are in the height of summer... their seasonality adjustment % appears to be broken.

There is also no way the comparative data is for my city. Wellington has recently been in the news for having the highest rental prices in the country, higher even than Auckland (the largest city). If I didn’t know better I would say Airbnb data is showing the average for the entire country of New Zealand as one big “blob”. That includes all the regions too, where Farmer Bob rents out his shed for a fiver on the weekends...

Now... I know folks think the country is small but.... that’s just useless data lol

Let’s hope that when it goes live for others around the world it will be more useful.

Rubén16
Level 10
Vermont, United States

@Ben551  It is good that you took a detail look at it, hopefully airbnb will continue to improve it.

Rubén
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Ben551 @Rubén16

No hasn't got to my listing here in Mt Barker yet.....but then again lots of things take their time getting to Mt Barker.......but it's worth it when they eventually get here!! :-))

Cheers.......Rob