What Hosts are saying

I have accepted a booking request from someone on Airbnb. I prepared my rental agreement with the name used to book. The Guest emailed me to ask me to change her name, the name used to book is her "Facebook name." Now I am not comfortable booking her and ... Latest reply by Daphne70
    I've recently updated my rates for the 2019 and 2020 year. For some reason, guests seem to be charged the same amount for one night as for up to 1 month! Also, I've tried to set up different nightly rates for the different seasons, but recently this all c... Latest reply by Michelle264
    Hi Everyone,We had guests leave last week and they have trashed our beautiful apartment.I am negotiating with airbnb's resolution centre for costs. They have given me an offer which I am not happy with and so we are communiating over that. I see today I...
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So... Latest reply by Lynette57
    Guests are booking without a photo!! This is ridiculous, and we won't stand for it. Begin as many new conversation threads as possible to bring this to their attention. Clearly, either their algorithm doesn't work, or they don't care about their hosts. So... Latest reply by Ann72
    I am sure there are many posts on hanging bedding outside, but I can't seem to find any. My question is, how do people feel about hanging bedding outside to dry? We have our first guests in under 2 weeks and I'm wondering if this is an option or frowned ... Latest reply by Kath9