What Hosts are saying

For a good part of the year my area is most popular for weekend getaways. Most visitors are driving about 60-90 minutes to come up. So I would think it would be a good thing to allow guests to check out around 5-6p on Sundays. My regular checkout time wil...
    Hey! I manage on Airbnb with different apartments and all of the apartments has got a self check in option, lock boxes.So far I use this possibility if I dont have any other option - have to be somewhere else etc. So quite rare times. Yes, ofcourse it wou...
    Peace and Prayers to all New Zealanders. There are no words....This should never happen anywhere, anythime. Racial and religious violence will never be tolerated in our global village. As an Australian, I feel despairing of this catastrophic event. We br... Latest reply by Sally221
    • 73EC06AC-1FE4-4981-BCBF-99E38619C55F.jpeg
    I have a two-bedroom property (a king and a queen). I also have a couch that is sadly not a pull-out sleeper sofa. I don't at all mind if someone sleeps on the couch (and I have extra sheets and blankets to cover the couch in the event someone uses it), b... Latest reply by Chris773
    Airbnb guests have hit my neighbor's mailbox multiple times, so bought him a new one. The red reflective tape was his idea he so tired of guests hitting his mailbox it has happened so many times. Airbnb contribution towards new mailbox after old one hi...
    • OldMailBox.jpg
    • NewMailBox.jpg
    • AirbnbBBBRatingPingPong.png
    I've been hosting about 8 weeks now. I have a guest that just checked out that I need to review and I'm struggling. I don't want to be mean, and I don't know if I'm being too picky/hard on him. I also don't know if some of this was because I'm the first A... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I recently had guests that ordered a chargeable dinner made for them and in check out refused to pay . I got them to pay 50% of the bill but it was after a heated discussion.my listingbis new and I am worried about their negative review as it will affect... Latest reply by Paul154