What Hosts are saying

I've been using Team Members so that our staff can have their own login, over all it's been working well. However one thing is that the non admin team member can not set up or use message templates at all - the option doesn't show up. In our admin accou...
    • NoMessageTemplateFeature.png
    Looking forward to some great upcoming guests after this one: -Instant booked for two nights with check in the next day with the message, "I'd like to check-in in the morning if possible!"-Several messages later, "i'm bringing dogs, fyi."-Didn't read the ... Latest reply by David3267
    Under the new regime, 3 of my 5 apartments have been labelled “not eligible for family collection”. They are all the the same neighbourhood and all have the same amenities. Airbnb cannot tell me why. 4 calls to Airbnb, all promised calls and email and fol... Latest reply by Michael1886
    Hi! I have a house that I list in three different ways: 1) Entire house (which has 3+ bedrooms)2) Two bedrooms within the house3) One bedroom within the house I have successfully linked the "two bedrooms" option to the entire houseAnd I have successfully ... Latest reply by Paul405
    I opened in March and was booked almost every night until recently when it appears as if I am only getting a trickling of bookings.Can someone offer me some good advice as to how to build my bookings back up again? And is there someway to have my booking ... Latest reply by Priscilla150
    So we got a new multi calendar today, and I find it to be Horrid. It is dissapointing for two reasons: design, and implementation. The new multicalendar added a scroll, I'm sure some people felt that was important. I would rather have a scroll than not,... Latest reply by Lisa75
    • BadMultiCalendar1.PNG
    • BadMultiCalendar2.PNG
    https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/cleaning-tips-from-airbnb-hosts-36607520 Apartment Therapy has some really cool stuff so when I got a call to contribute I was thrilled.Read and see some tips that might be new to some host. I am excited to share with you ... Latest reply by Stephanie
    HelloMy profile says I have 20% trips reviewed in the last 12 months.But it also says I had 22 trips - and I just counted 18 reviews.So that 20% figure is clearly incorrect. How do get AirBNB to revise it?many thanks Latest reply by Leanne99