What Hosts are saying

I am trying to re-list my appartment.Somehow, the system does not let me. I went over all the details and it still indicates there is 1 step missing. How can I relist the appartment or indeed find which 'steps' it actually is I am missing Latest reply by Hana1
    good day,I accepted the bookfrom Mrs. Zsuzsain my inbox says that the reservation is canceledI have not canceled the reservation on my partI do not know what the problem isbest regardsDolores Latest reply by Donna15
    Dear Community I decided to add Chinese description for my listings. I added simplified Chinese successfully. However, when I tried to add traditional Chinese version, website will auto consider it as simplified Chinese and changed it under simplified Chi...
    I never got any 3 star for cleanliness before. Recently I hosted a guy whose girlfriend has a listing in the same building. Then he left the review: "Her room is very clean so If I need to booking room in HCMC, I always use her room. This is one of my rec... Latest reply by Tracy0
    Hello everyone,Sometime i am able to review a guest on the departure dayb and sometime it takes a day to be prompted to review the guest.Does anyone know why?Thank you.b Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I will be away for a week and will have no access to internet or mobile reception. What do I do if i get contacted by a guest and I cannot respond? Latest reply by Senthil0
    Hi, I often have guests stay for 2 nights, and the room is $50 a night. Once fees are gone I get a bit less than $100 however it changes every time between $96-$98 - and I"m not sure why it would be different each time. nothing else changes. Latest reply by Clare0