What Hosts are saying

We have a strict " no illicit drugs" policy on our listing. Even if we didn't, I would expect that guests would obey the laws of the country when staying in another's home. We had guests check out yesterday and I gave them a positive review. In preparing ... Latest reply by Kerry-Phil0
    How do I add my business which is a Spa to local Airbnbs in Lake Worth, FL?I would like to promote my local buisness to the host in my area to offer to their guest.Is there a community page for this? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, need some help. Around 2weeks ago i cant get my payment. I emailed airbnb and they said its a technical issue and someone will contact me, its been 2 days that i've been waiting for that person but nothing. Can i open other ticket or call them? We liv...
    I want to send a special offer for a long stay at my place. The request does not overlap with any other requests or previous bookings. For some reason the 'send special offer' box does not appear when I open the message stream from the guest. Has anyonme ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, can you please correct our location, is in the "City" not under "Lucac-Manus"? Thank you very much! (5440623) Best regards, Ivana Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0