inquiries not coming to my gmail address

Stephanie38
Level 1
Downers Grove, IL

inquiries not coming to my gmail address

Why are inquiries not coming to my gmail inbox, only to text? I want them to come thru email. I did noting to change the account settings to text only. How to fix this. Comments by airbnb on resolving this are not helpful.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Stephanie38 What kind of device are you using to manage your listing account?  If you are using an app, try refreshing the cache and / or uninstalling and reinstalling it.  Apps are notoriously flawed.  I only use my phone for notifications and otherwise use may laptop with Google Chrome for managing my account and corresponding with guests.  As I'm sure Airbnb has already told you, be sure you have set your notification settings correctly.  🙂

Hope this helps you out!

Clare,

This problem began without me touching any settings or apps. I went in and verified settings are set to receive email messages but still no help. When you say be sure to set my notifications correctly, can youtell me exactly?

@Stephanie38 I just meant that all the notification settings were as you wanted them to be.  Did refreshing your cache help at all?