What Hosts are saying

I seem to get paid differently when I do get paid for hosting. How do I make sure that the guest is paying for what my bottom line is supposed to be? Example, if I wish to get paid $75/night. How do I put this on the pricing page to make sure Airbnb do... Latest reply by Donna15
    Ciao Community! Ho avuto un ospite che ha prima prenotato alcune date, poi ha attaccato un altro giorno al suo soggiorno. Ora devo scrivergli due recensioni? Non avrebbe molto senso mettere due recensioni identiche, ma non vorrei farmi "penalizzare" da Ai... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have a woman staying here who has been really messy, ignores house rules, managed to get blood over two white towels (no reason why, just left them on a dining room chair, I can't get the blood out despite bleach). I have said nothing for the sake of p... Latest reply by Donna15
    How to be sure that guest confirmed their inquiry? Hello, I want to know when an inquiry for reservation is confirmed?a guest sent me the requested period, then I confirmed by clicking ACCEPT on Airbnb, and did not received any confirmation!how do I know... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi, I am not able to see messages from one of the guest who had check it at Apr 08. His name is Prateek tiwari. Pls advice Regards Ashish
    Hi all, I'm just wondering how to change the house rules settings to either rather than Yes/No. This frustrated me after I decided to have a play around with it and after selecting Yes or No theres no way to go back to seleting neither of them... Further ... Latest reply by Jennifer93