How to change the house rules from after selecting Yes/No to not selecting either??

Jon-and-Inga0
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

How to change the house rules from after selecting Yes/No to not selecting either??

Hi all,

I'm just wondering how to change the house rules settings to either rather than Yes/No.

This frustrated me after I decided to have a play around with it and after selecting Yes or No theres no way to go back to seleting neither of them...

Further frustration came when I saw that Airbnb mentions next to the house rules the fewer rules that you have the more bookings you will receive but now I cant take them off again...

Anyone else in the same situation? Airbnb, please chnge this quickly, summer is coming!!

Jon

2 Replies 2
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I ran into the same situation @Jon-and-Inga0 I guess they want you to select yes or no and not be ambivalent about it. I wouldn't worry about how the rules are going to affect your bookings. I've received to inquiries asking me to bypass the kid rule since I selected no.

Jennifer93
Level 3
Portland, OR

If you change all of the rules to yes then none of them will show up on your listing. You can then add your own rules in the additional rules section.