What Hosts are saying

I am considering hosting through AirBnB in Sao Paulo Brazil. I would be interested in experiences you have had, what taxes are required, and if there are any regulations to deal with. Any information would be helpful. I look forward to exchanging ideas. T... Latest reply by Mario1944
    Hi! We have a small cabin up in the woods. I supply all spices, fresh farm eggs, flour, sugars, coffee bar and different teas. Most guest use some the stuff while they are here. I make sure I that they know not to take anything with them to leave some beh... Latest reply by Laura2592
    I have set a base price for two people and then want to increase price based on more people. So I set number of guests to two, then put a price for each additional person up to six. But when I preview the booking I can only book for two. I want it to appe... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hiya everyone, With the rollout of the personalised URLs, hosts have been going to town with designing the most chique links for their listings but there are many things to consider when crafting these! Put your marketing hat on and really sell that... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • 454124_GettyImages-153337838_ForYou.jpg
    On 10th March I had three bookings that were due to check in, all of which I missed due to a persistent Error 500 throughout the entire afternoon, meaning I couldn't message a single person re check in as I didn't have their details which were on an inacc... Latest reply by Val89
    So I just got this request "Hello, I recently signed up for the Villa and paid $200 per night. About a week later, the price dropped to $150 per night. I believe this is unfair." -the refund request is for 200 USD, guest stayed with me for 3 days, and che... Latest reply by Maia29