Recensione per la stessa persona

Alessia11
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Recensione per la stessa persona

Ciao Community! 

Ho avuto un ospite che ha prima prenotato alcune date, poi ha attaccato un altro giorno al suo soggiorno. 

Ora devo scrivergli due recensioni? 

Non avrebbe molto senso mettere due recensioni identiche, ma non vorrei farmi "penalizzare" da Airbnb. 

Come funziona? 

Grazie 

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Thank you Claire, still new to AirBnbn and not yet familiar with the website! 

@Alessia11 That's ok! Everything is sort of an Easter egg hunt on Airbnb.  Do you want to ask your question in English?  I don't speak Italian so that's why I referred you there.  

Oh yes sorry! 

Well, my question was about writing feedback for a guest who extended his stay one extra day and booked it via Airbnb with a second reservation - I wrote his feedback for the first period (very positive) and now airbnb is asking me to write it for a second time in a row.. I obviously have nothing to add and it might be annoying for the guest too.

I just dont want to be penalised if I do not write for the second time! if you see what I mean? 

Thank you for Easter Egg 😉 

a

@ Ah, got it!  Airbnb sends out automatic review reminders at the conclusion of each stay.  You can choose to write another review, or not. Your choice.  That said, I think I would leave a review if for no other reason than to prompt the guest to leave a review for you.  One of the criteria for Super Host is that 50% of your guests leave a review about you.  You want to get as many reviews as possible especially in your early Airbnb career.  With 8 reviews, one missed one won't hurt you, but you don't want to accumulate too many.  Two of my last guests didn't leave me a review, but with 20+ reviews I'm not concerned..