Listing not visible

Adam136
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Listing not visible

Hi,

Been a host for a couple of years but now my listing isn't visible to potetnial guests although it has availability and is currently listed. It's not on snooze so I'm not sure why my property isn't listed.

Any tips or guidance really appreciated. 

Adam

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Adam136

Just searched using filters such as IB, entire property for your specific area and you are not listed.

Contact AirBnB on Twitter - search for AirBnBhelp...

Jenni8
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I have the same problem with my 2nd listing on the same property. .   It is necess ary to apply all filters to find even the first listing.To make the 2nd lisitng visible,  I added a picture of the room to the first listing's photos with annotation of the 2nd listing's web address.  I also added a very short description of the 2nd room right at the end of the summary of the first listing, saying guests must go to the link to see availablily and c alender.  Just done it and got a booking within the hour.  Coincidence?

Jenni8
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I have the same problem with my 2nd listing on the same property. .   It is necess ary to apply all filters to find even the first listing.To make the 2nd lisitng visible,  I added a picture of the room to the first listing's photos with annotation of the 2nd listing's web address.  I also added a very short description of the 2nd room right at the end of the summary of the first listing, saying guests must go to the link to see availablily and c alender.  Just done it and got a booking within the hour.  Coincidence?