Berlin - Key Exchange

Answered!
Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Berlin - Key Exchange

Hi Guys,

In Berlin (Kreuzberg to be specific) and I'm looking for a Key Exchange. I'm not sure but it seems HoardSpot is dead in the water. Any ideas or info?

Thanks!!

Joseph

1 Best Answer
Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Just a follow up - years later. I have been using ShareBox with great success for tax last few years, pandemic included. Right across from Görlizter Bahnhof. €20 per month. I can recommend!!

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This is so amazing @Kia272 !!! Surely feels like a school re-union😆.

Truly amazed how unexpectedly you found eachother here, after this long. 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

This may be going off the rails.  The Sharebox station at Skalitzerstrasse 104 has been off-line for at least 10 days.  I have called twice.  The second call (on 5 April) got the answer of "a week or two."  Sharebox's own web site no longer advertises this aspect of their business (they emphasize cars).

So I am looking for alternatives.

The closest Key Nest location closes at 18:00.  The second closest is closed on Sunday.

Thoughts?

@Leo4128 It looks like the one at 28 Wiener Strasse is online while the Skalitzer is offline. The APP is showing me this. 

Good luck! I have a subscription to Skalitzer and if it's not working for 10 days, that's a problem!

Sharebox moved my subscription to the box at 28 Wiener Strasse. Half of their locations in Berlin are offline so I don't know how long this will last.