Flexible Searches for Guests

Flexible Searches for Guests

We have just had returning guests search for our apartment with dates that have not matched the exact dates we have available.  Luckily they were able to contact us and find dates that suited both parties.  It was only a day difference in their date search which prevented them from seeing our property.  

When a guest is searching for a property, rather than being retricted to exact dates in their search, is it possible to have properties with some of the dates requested available pop-up or allow them to view the calendar of all properties in the area.  

7 Comments
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10

@Cathryn1 Guests do not have to enter specific dates when searching. They can leave those fields blank, and they can then look at the calendar for properties they are interested in to see which dates are available.

Cathryn1
Level 4

Thank you @Ed-and-Hugh0 I will let my guests know.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Jaden1
Level 1

There should be an option to search with -/+ 2-3 day flexibility. (Like on many flight websites)

Brian420
Level 1

I agree. It would also be super helpful as a guest if you would search for constraints like any Friday & Saturday in a range. Then the price filter might be more accurate as well. 

Giuliano43
Level 1

The way described by Ed is a bit frustrating, because you have to click on every single listing to figure out it it's available for the period relevant to you. There is a web site that seems to have taken care of that already, but as far as I can tell they only display properties from HomeAway so far. I hope they will add AirBnB to their portfolio soon. It's called www.flexibletravellersonly.de

If u find a site like this with AirBnB properties, please let me know.