Adding additional Host & how to now sign in

Adding additional Host & how to now sign in

Have been anxiously awaiting for the much anticipated feature of adding my partner to our account so he can do everything I can do from his computer, ipad, iphone. I had never been able to see a link to do this from my ipad or iphone but today- when I went to my computer and loggeed in through Chrome there was a message within my dashboard saying click here to add an additional host to your account. It asked for their email address so thay could be invited. So far so good!

He received an email with a link asking him to get started- when he clicked on that- he was taken to the airbnb log in page.

He entered in HIS email address and a password and it said he didn't have an account. ( no, he doesn't, since we share our business together, he just usually logs in to my account or I hand him the ipad for him to communicate with a guest since we are a team)

SO, the question NOW is this- if he CREATES an account for himself -won't that defeat the purpose of ADDING HIM as a HOST to our current account??? OR the only other choice would be for him to log in as me- which doesn't make sense either.

HELP PLEASE! Thanks, Kittie

4 Comments
Sandra126
Level 10

Hi @Kittie-and-Chris0, this part of the forum (Host Voice) is for new ideas only, you would have a better chance of an answer if you place it in the general forum.

Thanks so much - I appreciate it. 

Deborah1
Level 10

We had a same issue. The feature seems to have been rolled out but doesn't work!!!

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived