response rate wrong

Jaime-and-Ben0
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

response rate wrong

I just checked my stats and it says that I am now at 99% response rate and that I missed responding to 1 enquiry.  I never missed any enquiries and I always respond to every reservation requests.  What can I do? anyone else have this problem? Can this be fixed? Is there a way to find out exactly what was missed or any proof to show something wasn't missed? thanks

3 Replies 3

Log a system bug here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback

This happened to me, its a very rare glitch and they eventually fixed it.  In my case, the guest requested and before I could respond, he deleted his account - so there was nothing for me to respond.  

Wendy38
Level 1
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Hi

I always respond a soon after request as possible and always within 24 hours but recently even though I am in contact with the guest - I like to know a little about them before I accept - Air BNB say their request has expired and I have to unblock the dates and get the guest to request again. This has only happened in the past few months even though I am in contact with the guest

I cannot findhow I can speak to Air BNB to rectify this?

W

There is nothing to rectify.  You have 24 hours to either Accept or Decline the guest.  If you don't feel you have enough information from the guest to Accept, let the guest know you will be Declining for now, but would be more than happy to consider their reservation again once all questions are answered.