how do i make the place available only for my specific chosen dates and not from today(day of listin

Revital1
Level 1
Mullumbimby Creek, Australia

how do i make the place available only for my specific chosen dates and not from today(day of listin

pls advice on how to set the dates corectly only to the chosen available dates and not from today (the day of listing )?

2 Replies 2
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Revital1, you can make any single date or set of dates blocked. Go to your Calendar (Host -> Manage Listings -> Calendar and More) click on the first date then (if you are on a PC or laptop anyway) you'll see a set of boxes appear with Start Date and End Date. Enter the last date you want blocked in the End Date box then click on the Blocked button then the Save Changes button. Another way on the PC/laptop is to click the first date then drag the lines that apear to the last date then click Blocked. I don't block out dates on my mobile or iPad app so am not sure if the method is the same for them.

I also want to block out dates, however i want to block out more thn one set of dates, not all in a row.  how can I do that?  i want to manage the whole 6 months in advance.  some days are available and others not.  Thus far i can only see the option to block out one continuous set of dates.  please advise.  TIA.