What Hosts are saying

Hi , everyone I have had my first enquiry for a booking for one night from a girl wanting a room for make up , what is airbnb's number so if I need help to start then shave someone to speak to . I don't get this site it's bad and very complicated and not ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello I need to do works urgently in my property and want to close my account as I have no visibility how can I do that ?thanks so much Latest reply by Gordon0
    Greetings to all host folkI am located in Australia coastal NSW and wondered if any one else has had a decline in bookings and guests. Just wondering as things are really quite here. Take care and hope to hear your thoughts.Kaz Latest reply by Kaz18
    The booking I have taken for this Saturday is for one person for one night. Do I loose my superhost status if I cancel? I have now discovered that they want 5 p[eople staying to do 'filming'. This was not the original request and I want to cancel the b... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm trying to set getting paid method from my account setting but it wouldn't allow me to provide the information about the Bank details.
    hi all, I have discovered, that my home won't show up in an inquiry , when there has been searched for 1 person. How can I change that ? thanksHerman Latest reply by Ana1136
    Sice several weeks I am not receiving any rental request (which is really weird). I logged into airbnb using a friend account with his cell phone and I wan not able to find my house. What can be the issue? Thanks in advance,Javier - Can Javi de Palma - Fo... Latest reply by Home15
    Seems since 2019 airbnb is ignoring msg from host if they need help but are quick on answering guests issues.made a test and I got a reply within 4days (way to late and solved the issue at the end myself) I had my friend book in and contact airbnb as a te... Latest reply by Cormac0