Lie in the booking.

Answered!
Sally492
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Lie in the booking.

The booking I have taken for this Saturday is for one person for one night.  Do I loose my superhost status if I cancel?  I have now discovered that they want 5 p[eople staying to do 'filming'.  This was not the original request and I want to cancel the booking as I don't want filming at my property.

1 Best Answer
Sally492
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I just wanted to say 'thank you' for giving me the AirBnB Customer Services number.  My problem was easy to sort once I had that number!  Shame they don't make it more accessible really.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sally492  I hope you are well.

Call airbnb customer services (0203 318 1111) straight away and explain the situation and that you are not comfortable hosting this reservation- ask CS to cancel for you, never do it yourself or you will loose your SH status and have other penalties.

Paul 🙂

Sally492
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I just wanted to say 'thank you' for giving me the AirBnB Customer Services number.  My problem was easy to sort once I had that number!  Shame they don't make it more accessible really.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Sally492 

For future reference.....

As a superhost you receive the phone number from Airbnb everytime they confirm your superhost status, all the contact details for Airbnb are also posted at the top of this forum and their contact details are also listed in the Airbnb Help Centre if you search the term  - contact Airbnb.

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Sally492 

Wise decision, your household insurance would not cover you for commercial activity taking place in your home in the event of a claim and secondly don’t mention Airbnb host guarantee LOL