What Hosts are saying

Hi

Am adewale samuel by name people don't see my home online I don't know what apple I need help please Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello,I need assistance with cleaning the upper apartment to my Niagara Falls home. Looking for someone to come July 7th and 26th from 11-3pm to do:Laundry (linen, blankets and towels)windows/mirrorsvacuummopkitchen cleaning etc If you are interested, pl...
    Hi, I have been hosting for more than one year and had never thought of having a guestbook, until I hosted a guest who just checked out this week. I put my WiFi loggin information card in the guest room, and everytime when I check a guest in I inform the... Latest reply by Helen427
    How I can get back the money that I payed to airbnb for a cancelled trip and airbnb cancelled the account of person I payed for? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi guys, Thank you for having me. I'm new to this forum, but I need to ask some specific questions about the laws and regulations in Las Vegas as far as hosting. I just purchased a home in Las Vegas last year in November and I am considering using it for...