What Hosts are saying

I have looked at the criteria and I believe I should have been awarded Super Host in October.I can't see any 'super host' section in my account. Other people have posted screenshots of a 'host standards' page. I can't find it. Please help!Thanks Latest reply by Michael1624
    I booked a room from host Angela via Airbnb from 12/06 to 19/06/2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But when we arrived, they said that they couldn't host me and i had to rent another house. I reported this case many time to Airbnb, but it didn't solve. Now... Latest reply by Minh60
    • Screenshot_2019-07-03-18-29-08-30.png
    • Screenshot_2019-07-03-18-28-13-76.png
    So I messaged my guest (today is check in) to find out their ETA. She said they would be there shortly. An hour later, they still aren't here -.- Would it be rude to ask them for a more specific time of arrival? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've just spent an incredibly frustrating hour on the phone with support only to have them disconnect the call. I have three properties - comparable, all in the same area. I've listed with Airbnb for several years, haven't recently changed the listing p... Latest reply by JJ48
    Hello.I have received an email, from Airbnb asking me to confirm my bank account details in order to received payments going forward. I would just like to check if anyone else has received this email and knows if it's genuine? I've tried looking for con... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hi all - we’re new to AirBnB and set up our apartment with smartpricing. Had a quick influx of enquiries and bookings, but several potential guests saying that when they go back to book the price has increased?! Losing us bookings!! Can someone explain? H... Latest reply by Emilia42
    This is my first time in the community forum posting. So definite newbie!!! I opened my airbnb in October of 2018 and have had solid 5 star reviews with a great booking rate. My wife and I work really hard to get superhost status. I have had a few people ... Latest reply by S38