Why am I not a super host?

Answered!
Steve134
Level 2
London, CA

Why am I not a super host?

I have looked at the criteria and I believe I should have been awarded Super Host in October.

I can't see any 'super host' section in my account. Other people have posted screenshots of a 'host standards' page. I can't find it. 

Please help!

Thanks

1 Best Answer

@Steve134   I ask myself that question all the time:)

Go to Stats.  Click on that link and scroll down it will show you hosts standards.

stats.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23

@Annette33 thank you! Expecting also, will see when will they implement...Regards, Sravan

@Annette33 Hi there -you put the superhost saga in a light that many needed to read about - I too was all proud for 5 mins. And you are correct it doesn't give you better placement in listings - Those IB's are pushed to the front - sure hope they don't make it mandatory cause that will probably change my world of hosting - I'm not gonna do IB - I just have to know who's coming and have a small voice, even so small in the yes or no in my cottage.

Oh, this time with Superhost status they sent me a special phone number: 888 326 57 dreiundfunzig...........haahaha. hope I don't need it.

I was almost more excited about Level 10 than superhost.............for a hot minute.

All the best to you lady, happy hosting, Clara

Andrea867
Level 2
Gignese, Italy

I am 100% disappointed with airbnb! I had everything in order to be awarded the superhost, but they did not granted it to me. I am seriously considering other platforms. This is unfair an unloyal. Regards

I feel you. 

So, for me, I had to cancel one in hundreds of other booking due to approaching fire being warned of not mandatory but voluntarily evacuation of our area. It's been a whole year and they still did not restore my status as a superhost.  They will not hear of my situation nor are willing to work with the host at the least.

I feel unsupported and they are in it for their own gain for just setting up a website and hold us hostage.

I am grateful that i am on internet and be able to rent out tgrough it but, I am always baffled by their greed in getting about 13% of the booking as fee from the host and the guests combined when they don't even had any investment in the property themselves like hotel chain.

It is a disservice to both hosts and renters alike. It is a pure greed on Airbnb and other website service providers are doing the same and Airbnb st precedent on this way of ser vice.

It's sad, to say the least.

I feel you. 

So, for me, I had to cancel one in hundreds of other booking due to approaching fire being warned of not mandatory but voluntarily evacuation of our area. It's been a whole year and they still did not restore my status as a superhost.  They will not hear of my situation nor are willing to work with the host at the least.

I feel unsupported and they are in it for their own gain for just setting up a website and hold us hostage.

I am grateful that i am on internet and be able to rent out tgrough it but, I am always baffled by their greed in getting about 13% of the booking as fee from the host and the guests combined when they didn't  even have invested in the property themselves like hotel chain.

It is a disservice to both hosts and renters alike. It is a pure greed on Airbnb and other website service providers; they are doing the same and Airbnb set precedent on this way of ser vice.

It's sad, to say the least.

Trina-L0
Level 2
Woodruff, SC

I am a co-host. Am I not eligible to become a superhost? Due to the reviews my hosts has been elevated to superhost, but not me.

Shantalie0
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hope you can help. I've been doing Air BnB for a while. It says you need 80 percent 5* reviews to become a superhost. I have 8 out 10 of my reviews being 5* but it still says I only have 77% not 80. Is something wrong? Or does it take a while to reflect.

Shantalie

@Shantalie0, it can sometimes take a many days for the SuperHost evaluation percentage to update. If your 8th 5* rating was fairly recent, then you may have to wait for the SuperHost evaluation statistics to reflect the new information.

In a way it should not matter; SuperHost status won't actually be evaluated until April 1 anyway, so the system has until then to update.

Michael1624
Level 2
Christchurch, United Kingdom

Hi

Do not worry about the superhost nonsense it does not make any difference to your bookings,

it is just a Airbnb childish badge they hand out in an attempt to make you feel special.

Stop fretting and get on with your lives minus the little first grade badge!