Incorrect review percentages showing under superhost status today!

Carrie-And-Bill0
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

Incorrect review percentages showing under superhost status today!

When I logged into my account I had a message saying my superhost status needed to be reviewed because my percentage of reviews was 26%, which is completely inaccurate.   My percentage is in the upper 80 percentile over the last year (review period).   The Customer service rep said there is a "glitch" in the system.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Timing is horribly given Superhost status review July 1!

11 Replies 11
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Carrie-And-Bill0 it is a glitch, Airbnb is working on it and you won't loose your superhost status. 

Thank you Ana1136

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Carrie-And-Bill0 @Ana1136 

Yes, us too, it lists us at 20% reviews, where in reality we are at about 80%.  Another day, another airbnb glitch.  But, I guess if they know of it, then we won't call them, LOL. 

never hurts I don't think to call to try to get support in fixing the problem but that's just my opinion!

Tulin1
Level 2
Nicosia, Cyprus

Hello its the same situation here with me also!! I have 30 stays and only 1 person didnt review and Airbnb listed me at %26 percent for reviews. I dont understand whats going on here...

Beth80
Level 10
State of Roraima, Brazil

@Carrie-And-Bill0 , @Mark116 , @Ana1136 

I checked my numbers and they are saying 12%! So I've messaged them. 

I now realize that this is something they are aware of but feel they need to hear from us.

@Lizzie . This is an example of something useful for Airbnb Updates.

Sarah1549
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Such a relief to hear this isn’t just me. Mine says 23% when in reality it is 80%.  

Thanks, everyone. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Beth80@Carrie-And-Bill0@Sarah1549@Tulin1@Mark116

Thanks to you all for highlighting this. As @Ana1136,has mentioned here, the Airbnb Product Team are working on fixing this.

I've also flagged this to them based on all the information you have shared here and in other topics in the Community Center, so this is super helpful, thank you.

I've heard some people's stats are showing as normal again, so we are heading in the right direction. 

Sorry for the delay with this. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

(Thanks, Beth for this suggestion this is great – it would be good for us to think about how to better inform you and other hosts about things which aren't expected, like this, so any more ideas on how you would like this to be shown in the Updates area is all welcome – thank you). 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Linda1621
Level 3
Oregon, United States

The problem is ongoing.... Mine says 33% and my actual percentage is well over the required 50%

Must be a huge problem, taking so long to fix....

Carrie-And-Bill0
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

@Lizzie , the issue with percentage of reviews was resolved, but now my overall rating and number of stays over the last year are incorrect.   Is Airbnb aware of this problem and addressing it?  Thank you! 

Carrie-And-Bill0
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

I was incorrect, there is a drop down menu I could not see on my phone that is for Oct and that is the next assessment period showing on performance so the numbers changed.