What Hosts are saying

Greetings!My name is Jamey and I'm the host at Pied-a'-Terre in old town east. I'm reaching out to a few local hosts to see how you plan on handling the 5% occupancy tax being levied by the City of Columbus effective 03/2019. I've contacted Airbnb and the... Latest reply by Tristan145
    I am still new at hosting and just received superhost status, which is super exciting. I have had some issues with our last group that I’m not sure what to do about & am looking for some advice...A woman booked months ago as a bride staying with her 7 br... Latest reply by Helen427
    I want to make an inquiry about hosting an Experience. So far have not found any leads to communicate with Airbnb and get help on this. I have a specific question which needs answering by the people responsible for managing Experiences. Anyone on here kn... Latest reply by Helen427
    People who make reservations with us do so because of the bison - after all we are a working Bison farm. When guests arrive, the very first thing they want to do is see the bison and get close. These guests (husband & wife) arrive and have no interest in... Latest reply by Rod1399
    As most hosts know the vast majority of guests are fine. Generally I have found them to be respectful, tidy and good communicators. However, as we also know that that every season there's always one. Sadly this year was my first experience of someone e... Latest reply by Ann72